Documentation and developer references for the Robot-Meta-Logger (RML), which includes capture and data conversion tools.
- For a quick intro, see the Feature List.
- To compile and install, see Installation Instructions. Local users at Uni Bielefeld can also build RML using the gar-installer
- To use RML, see Running RML
- To build and use the RML ROS Package (Experimental)
- For postprocessing and data conversion, check out the growing list of conversion tools.
- Initialize a logging directory
- Edit the configuration in
.rml/config.jsonusing your favorite editor
- Run it
- When done, terminate it using Ctrl-C
- Abstract structures - For viewing/manipulating multiple types in a generic manner