FSMT now features a remote stop function using 0MQ. Moreover, FSMT docs are deployed here: http://docs.clf.cit-ec.de/fsmt/$version.
These are the docs for 0.20 (0MQ) http://docs.clf.cit-ec.de/fsmt/0.20/zmq_remote.html
FSMT 0.18 has been released and now features remote (SSH) process execution: please visit the documentation for detailed information:
Websocket Connection feature has been removed (for now). Please see issue #382 for details
- Performance Improvements (stoutobserver)
- Faster log reader (decreased sleep values, some more CPU usage tough)
- Fixed Exception in STDOUT observer (if component name not defined)
- Improved Log Messages (more meaningful)
- Added Softlink feature to latest run of a test (*.zip and *.xml files)
- Switched from mixed indent to spaces only
- Dropped 79 chars line width, as defined by pep-8 coding standards, to improve readability (pep tests will fail)
- Removed fsmt-*-tools from installation since they are only used during unit testing
The SCXML Transition Event Name Has Changed! What does that mean?
In earlier versions the transition event was names sth. like:
NOW, the event is named, i.e,
This happened in order to provide a more meaningful console output and execution logic. On the downside you will need to regenerate your existing scxml files using the fsmt_iniparser.
Also available in: Atom