- Registered on: 2015-02-24
- Last connection: 2015-03-06
Reported issues: 7
- 12:50 Finite State Machine Based Testing Task #393 (Closed): better documentation of stdoutobserver
- Just state in the documentation, that the observers are not allowed to be killed within the first timeout.
- 12:46 Finite State Machine Based Testing Feature #392 (New): Delay after kill
- If a process is killed by the stdout(except? don't know if it makes sense here) observer it would be nice to have a d...
- 12:45 Finite State Machine Based Testing Feature #391 (New): Timeout stdout observer
- A new observer that counts the time since the last stdout change would be perfect. With that deadlocks could be easil...
- 12:44 Finite State Machine Based Testing Feature #390 (New): Clean-up step if system fails
- before the state machine switches to the safe-state it would be nice to have a step where one can implement clean up ...
- 12:43 Finite State Machine Based Testing Feature #389 (New): Easy - Mode
- Instead of predicting the time, it would be nice to have a simple "do this, than that and watch the stdout meanwhile"...
- 12:41 Finite State Machine Based Testing Feature #388 (Closed): Highlight current component name in the output log
- The output would be significant better to read if the name of the components would be highlighted in a different color.
- 12:40 Finite State Machine Based Testing Bug #387 (New): fsmt_iniparser crashes if command line contains the & sign
- e.g. if the command should be "cd /tmp/ && do_something" one has to create a seperate bash file ...
Also available in: Atom