- Registered on: 2010-07-07
- Last connection: 2015-05-20
- Finite State Machine Based Testing (Reporter, 2014-05-12)
Reported issues: 9
- 14:40 Cognitive Interaction Toolkit Revision 3ba56b7f (projects): Adds platform-dependencies to rsb-cpp, rst-proto, and cca
- 18:53 Cognitive Interaction Toolkit Revision 094c313a (projects): Distribution file for CCA sim and examples for KUKA LWR
- 11:38 Cognitive Interaction Toolkit Feature #346 (Resolved): Template for MPS projects
- Create template to build MPS language projects (and their IDE resp.).
- 13:28 Cognitive Interaction Toolkit Bug #334 (Resolved): rsb-scxml-engine fails on trusty with dependency issues
- When building the rsb-scxml-engine from the current recipe source:projects/rsb-scxml-engine.project it fails due to d...
- 11:07 Cognitive Interaction Toolkit Revision c027d3e3 (projects): Minor additions to flexirob distribution
- * Added catalog variables
* Toolkit dir is now /tmp
* Variant is nightly
- 12:32 Cognitive Interaction Toolkit Bug #263 (Feedback): Dependency between libcca-oncilla and liboncilla not generated
- Sebastian, kannst Du das nochmal checken und den Fehler/die Warnung pasten?
- 19:37 Cognitive Interaction Toolkit Bug #263 (Closed): Dependency between libcca-oncilla and liboncilla not generated
- According to Sebastian, the dependency between libcca-oncilla and liboncilla is still not handled correctly. This lea...
- 16:04 Cognitive Interaction Toolkit Bug #247 (Closed): oncilla-sim example3 and python client not compatible
- Check why oncilla-sim example3 and python client are not compatible in oncilla-sim distro.
- 23:00 Cognitive Interaction Toolkit Revision 1bafa75d (projects): Pinned cca-oncilla version with correct pkgconfig
- refs #243
- 15:05 Cognitive Interaction Toolkit Bug #243 (Closed): Pin versions in oncilla-sim distro
- To create a reproducible distro, wie can't rely on master branches, but have to pin specific branches/revisions in th...
Also available in: Atom