XTT 2.0, with support for both XCF and RSB, has been released.
After internal use for a while, XTT's 2.0 version is now marked as stable.
Apart from these, you need either xcf4j or rsb 0.5.
Compared to the previous beta, these are the important changes:
- Implemented XML support for RSB (previously, only specific types were possible)
- Removed the use of XOPData, to get rid of the XCF4J dependency
- Refactored the middleware abstraction layer to be independent of (but still contained in) XTT
- Add more support for updateable tasks
- Fix updateSpec for updateable tasks
- Fix origin setting in createDerived
- Fix xpath's in XCF server base classes to accept updates (regression)
- Handle edge cases when update is received before initiation (can happen due to message reordering in XCF)
Acknowledgements¶The 2.0 release includes work by
- Jan Moringen
- Maikel Linke